The Toyota Tundra Gets the Job Done
If you love a truck that offers a combination of power and durability, head to Quality Toyota in Fergus Falls, MN, to check out our wide selection of impressive Toyota trucks. The Toyota Tundra is a great choice for work, travel, and recreation. There is some serious power behind the new Tundra, including towing capacities of up to 10,000 pounds and maximum payload ratings of over 2,000 pounds.
The Tundra offers everything that you need to handle the harsh Minnesota weather safely and boasts a sleek appearance to boot. You'll love the new body panels, dashboard, cabin trimmings, and more. Since the new Tundra is available in five trim levels, three engine sizes, three cabs, and three bed sizes, you can design the perfect truck for your specific needs.
We have earned the trust of customers throughout Fargo, Long Prairie, Detroit Lakes, Red River Valley, and other local areas, and our knowledgeable staff members would love to help you find the vehicle of your dreams. If you would like to experience the thrill of driving the new Toyota truck, then give us a call today.
1. Toyota strives to build vehicles to match customer interest and thus they typically are built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. See toyota.com for information about options/packages commonly available in your area. If you would prefer a vehicle without any or with different
options, contact your dealer to check for current availability or the possibility of placing a special order.
2. Entune™ is a trademark of Toyota Motor Corporation. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Services vary by phone/carrier.
Functionality depends on many factors. Services subject to change. For enrollment and more details, see toyota.com/entune.
3. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
4. iPod® and iPhone® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
5. Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
6. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality
depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
7. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the
hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
8. Always drive safely, obey traffic laws and focus on the road while driving. Siri® is available only on iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® with Retina® display, iPad mini™, and iPod touch® (5th generation) and requires Internet access. Siri® is not available in all languages or all areas, and features vary by area. Some Siri® functionality and commands are not accessible in the vehicle. Data charges may apply. See apple.com and phone carrier for details.
9. The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to co
nfirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
10. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
11. SiriusXM services require a subscription after 3-month trial period.
Subscriptions governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement available at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your complimentary trial, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those at least 18 years of age in the 48 contiguous United States and D.C.
12. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. HD Radio™ Technology manufactured under license from iBiquity Digital Corporation U.S. and Foreign Patents. HD Radio™ and the HD, HD Radio, and “Arc” logos are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.
13. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
14. To avoid potential interference with pedal operation, do not install a floor mat on top on an existing floor mat. Each mat must be secured with either quarter-turn fasteners or retention hooks (clips). This floor mat was designed specifically for use in this model year vehicle and SHOULD NOT be used in any other vehicle.
15. HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.
16. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
17. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
18. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your
Owner’s Manual for further details.
19. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your
Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
20. The Toyota Tire Pressure Monitor alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See your Owner’s Manual for details.
21. Certain vehicle and environmental conditions may affect the ability of the sensors to detect an object. Even the shape and composition of the object can be a factor. Refer to the Owner’s Manual for a list of conditions that could affect the system.
22. Trailer-Sway Control (TSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether TSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further details.
23. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See
Owner’s Manual for details.
24. The engine immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system. When you insert your key into the ignition switch or bring a Smart Key fob into the vehicle, the key transmits an electronic code to the vehicle. The engine will only start if the code in the transponder chip inside the key/fob matches the code in the vehicle’s immobilizer. Because the transponder chip is embedded in the key/fob, it can be costly to replace. If you lose a key or fob, your Toyota dealer can help, or you can find a qualified independent locksmith to perform high-security key services by consulting your local Yellow Pages or by contacting www.aloa.org.
25. Available only for vehicles equipped with factory security system. 26. Do not rely exclusively on the Blind Spot Monitor. Always look over your shoulder and use your turn signal. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the monitor. For a complete list of limitations and directions regarding use of the monitor, please see the Owner’s Manual.
27. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection, range and clarity of the system. To learn more, see Owner’s Manual.
28. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
29. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
30. “Payload capacity” is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can haul (payload) depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. 31. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment”
includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
32. 2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
33. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
34. Requires deck rail system.
35. The Toyota Genuine Accessory Warranty will only apply when the installation is performed by a trained Toyota-approved installer. Please see dealer for details.
36. Available only for vehicles equipped with remote keyless entry system or Smart Key System. Use only if aware of circumstances surrounding the vehicle at time of start. Operate only when legal and safe to do so (e.g., car uncovered in open area with no people or pets inside or nearby). See usage precautions in Owner’s Manual.
37. Available only for vehicles equipped with factory security and factory remote keyless entry system.
38. iPhone® not included. Toyota Key Finder requires customers download the free Toyota Key Finder application from the iTunes
® App Store™ to operate features. Please review the compatible devices listed under Toyota Key Finder on iTunes App Store to verify compatibility. Please note: Interference from structures may affect signal strength. iPhone,® App Store™ and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
39. 17-in. off-road performance tires are often expected to experience greater tire wear than conventional tires. Tire life may be substantially less than mileage expectancy, depending upon tires used and driving conditions.
40. The TRD Performance Air Intake is to be sold as dealer-installed or over-the-counter options after the retail sale of the vehicle. The Performance Air Intake may not be sold to the customer at the same time as the new vehicle and may not be financed together with the new vehicle. Please see the TRD catalog, visit www.trdusa.com or call 800-688-5912 for a complete list of TRD products and warranty information. Emission-legal for aftermarket sale via C.A.R.B. Executive Order.
41. PANDORA,® the PANDORA®logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc., used with permission.
42. Flex Fuel Vehicles not available in every state. In states where available, all 4x4 5.7L V8 models are FFV. Flex Fuel Vehicles use E85, gasoline or a combination of both. Estimated mileage will vary. Consult your dealer for nearest E85 filling stations or see toyota.com for further details.